Last month I posted what Kara made me for Mother’s Day at school. My husband and I both loved it. I decided to do the same thing for him for Father’s Day. This afternoon, Kara and I sat down and I gave her a 10 inch x 10 inch piece of paper to draw Steve. Not only did she draw Steve but she drew herself as well! Kara wrote her name and “DAD” on the paper and added some stickers. I interviewed here with the same questions she answered about me last month. Kara’s answers are in bold and my comments are in italics.
- My dad has black hair and brown eyes (nope!)
- My dad is 33 years old. (This is correct. She said that I was 4 years old last month.)
- My dad’s favorite color is pink and purple just like me (incorrect!)
- I like to go in the pool with my dad.
- I like it when my dad cooks toast. (She is talking about garlic toast in the toaster oven.)
- My dad’s name is Steve. (She said my name is mommy.)
- I love my dad because I love him too much. (so sweet!)
I put adhesive on the back of the 10×10 piece of paper and Kara put it on a 12×12 piece of striped paper. She added some stickers and I added the interview questions in the bottom left hand corner. Father’s Day gift done and ready to put in the scrapbook after Kara gives it to her dad! By the way, I know my husband won’t see this blog post because our desktop computer is not working so this will still be a surprise for him!
Here’s Kara with the finished product!
Have a great Father’s Day weekend!
UPDATE: See the 2012 Father’s Day Interview questions here.