Both of my kids are obsessed with LEGOs. They have been building, rebuilding and inventing their own creations all summer long. When I asked them what kind of backpack tags they wanted, they both happily agreed on LEGO inspired tags.
I designed two different LEGO inspired backpack tags. Colin’s tag uses the classic LEGO colors and Kara’s tag is the same colors as her LEGO Friends sets. You can make these tags for yourself with my printable file.
- my printable backpack tag file (download in Step 1 below)
- 3M Self-Seal Laminating Pouches (2.7 in x 4.5 in) (affiliate link)
- 8.5×11 white cardstock
- Silhouette or paper trimmer or scissors
2. Print out the tag(s) and cut them out. For detailed print and cut instructions for the Silhouette, search for “Directions for Silhouette Studio” in this post.
3. Take one self-sealing laminating sheet and place the clear side down. Place the tag facing down on the clear surface. Make sure to center evenly. Bend the top sheet back to separate the white backing. Roll the the backing across the back of the tag while smoothing it down. Smooth and seal the edges with your fingers.
Here are two completed tags.
Silhouette Challenge Posts
My Silhouette Challenge friends and I are sharing school themed Silhouette projects on our blogs today. Check out the projects below for a ton of Silhouette inspiration! The collage is clickable so click on any projects you want to see.
1. Weekend Craft // 2. From Wine to Whine // 3. Life After Laundry // 4. Adventures in All Things Food // 5. Dragonfly & Lily Pads // 6. Sowdering About // 7. The Kim Six Fix // 8. Architecture of a Mom // 9. greylustergirl.com // 10. Please Excuse My Craftermath // 11. Simply Kelly Designs // 12. My Paper Craze // 13. Sweet Tea & Saving Grace // 14. Black and White Obsession // 15. Ginger Snap Craft // 16. It Happens in a Blink // 17. Creative Ramblings // 18. Little Blue’s Room
I hope you enjoy the free LEGO inspired printable backpack tags! Come back on Saturday for more LEGO inspired fun.
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link. That means if you order through the link I receive a small commission. As always I only recommend products that I love.