We love s’mores and puns at our house so I combined the two for an easy birthday gift that can be put together in minutes. Happy BIRTHDAY to you and many S’MORES! You chuckled right?
- 1 quart mason jar and lid
- 2 clear sandwich bags
- 1 1.55 oz bar of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
- 4 graham crackers
- 4 large s’mores marshmallows
- Silhouette printable white sticker paper (affiliate link) or white cardstock
- Silhouette Portrait (affiliate link)
- Silhouette mat (affiliate link)
- adhesive (if not using printable sticker paper)
- scissors (if not using the Silhouette)
- my birthday s’mores printable (downloadable later in post)
- coordinating ribbon
1. Gather the food items. Place the graham crackers in one sandwich bag and the marshmallows in another. Make sure to squeeze all the air out of the sandwich bags. Place both sandwich bags and the Hershey’s bar into the mason jar.
2. My birthday s’mores printable is only for your PERSONAL USE. There are three formats. Click on the one you want to download.
3. Print and cut the jar label and the lid label. If using the Silhouette, here is how to use print and cut in Silhouette Studio (version 2):
- Open my birthday s’mores cut file in Silhouette Studio (SS).
- Place cardstock or printable sticker paper into the printer.
- Select File->Send To Silhouette from the SS menu.
- Choose Click here to print in the Print Image window.
- Select Continue to cutting page.
- Place the printed paper onto a Silhouette mat and load into the Silhouette.
- Select Continue.
- Select Detect Automatically. The Silhouette will now detect your registration marks so it will know where to cut the design.
- Select Cut.
4. Apply the labels to the jar and lid. Wrap a ribbon around the jar and tie it into a bow for a splash of color.
The birthday s’mores in a jar will be a tasty treat and give the birthday boy/girl a chuckle too! Feel free to make me one of these on my birthday. 🙂
My Silhouette Challenge friends have more DIY gift inspiration for you below. Check out these awesome projects!
1. Get Silvered // 2. My Paper Craze // 3. unOriginal Mom // 4. Creative Ramblings // 5. Chicken Scratch NY // 6. Pitter and Glink // 7. Ginger Snap Crafts // 8. Architecture of a Mom // 9. Silhouette School // 10. McCall Manor // 11. Just a Girl and Her Blog // 12. Weekend Craft // 13. Rutchee Design // 14. Adventures in All Things Food // 15. My Favorite Finds // 16. Please Excuse My Craftermath // 17. Simply Kelly Designs // 18. Dragonfly & Lily Pads // 19. Practically Functional //
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you order through the links I receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Simply Kelly Designs.