I had so much fun teaming up with Michelle of Weekend Craft for the #HolidayCraftParty last week. Here’s a list of the holiday projects that we shared.
- Ribbon Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornament by Simply Kelly Designs
- Rustic DIY Christmas Ornaments by Weekend Craft
- Christmas Gift Tags Using Scrapbook Paper Scraps With Free Cut File by Simply Kelly Designs
- Christmas Tags With Paint Chips by Weekend Craft
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas Glass Block With Free Cut File by Simply Kelly Designs
- Chalkboard Christmas Sign by Weekend Craft
We also gave away a $25 gift card to Michaels. The winner is Lisa A from Idaho! Congratulations. I will send your gift card to you tomorrow!
On the last day of the #HolidayCraftParty, we hosted a holiday projects link party. We had awesome projects submitted! Thank you to everyone who linked up. Here are my favorites.
I love the idea of using last year’s Christmas cards for these DIY Chrismas Card Ornaments from Meredith of unOriginal Mom.
This Magnetic Advent Calendar from Sarah of Creative Ramblings is so unique! I love how easy it is to create and what Sarah puts inside.
The Jingle All The Way Shadow Box from Glenna and Becky of My Paper Craze would make a great gift or home decor item. I love that there are just a few red jingle bells in the mix to make you really take notice of them.
Emily of Two Purple Couches made these SNOW Applique Pillows. I dream of learning to sew and snow (I live in Florida) so I love this project!
Thanks for sharing this week with us!