My name is Kelly and I am addicted to chai tea lattes. We have a Tassimmo machine so I can make the single serve portions at home but every once in a while I go out to have a latte with a friend. A few weeks ago I took an Instagram photo while at Starbucks and inspiration struck.
The baristas wrote our names on our cups and that reminded me of names on gift tags.
- The supply list contains affiliate links.
- Silhouette Portrait
- Silhouette mat
- white cardstock
- patterned paper
- kraft paper
- paper adhesive – Xyron 510 with permanent adhesive
1. Download my Coffee Or Latte Christmas Gift Tags Silhouette Studio cut file. This file is only for your personal use and it will only work if you have the Silhouette Studio software.
2. Use the Silhouette Portrait, Mat and Studio software to cut out the different pieces. I used white to cut the container tops, craft paper to cut the container sleeves and patterned paper and glitter cardstock to cut out the containers. Each container is also backed with a container cut from white cardstock.
3. Apply adhesive to the cuts (except for the white cardstock container bases) and assemble them to create the containers.
4. Use a pen to write your to/from on the container sleeve. I used a Sharpie fine tip pen.
If you liked these gift tags, you may also like the gift tags that I created using scrapbook paper scraps.
Now check out all the other awesome ideas on how to enhance brown paper packages this Christmas!
1. Pom Pom Ice Cream Cone Gift Wrap by Let’s Wrap Stuff
2. Embroidered Wrapping Paper by Lines Across
3. Holiday Lights Gift Wrap by Burlap and Blue
4. Printable DIY Watercolor Gift Tags by Dawn Nicole
5. Chalkboard Painted Wrapping Paper by The Winthrop Chronicles
6. Let it Snow Neighbor Gift Printable by Ginger Snap Crafts
7. Upcycled Cardboard Gift Tags 3 Ways by Eat. Sleep. Make.
8. Kraft Paper Gift Card Envelope Printables by Delia Creates
9. Make + Give Christmas Tree Gift Topper by Make and Tell
10. DIY Wrench Wrapping Paper by Maker Mama
11. DIY Stamped Trees Gift Wrap by Shaken Together Life
12. Brown Paper Packages by Delineate Your Dwelling
13. Yarn Tassel Gift Wrap 2 Ways by Hands Occupied
14. Holiday Writing with Washi Tape by Club Chica Circle
15. Glitter-Dipped Gift Tags by The Thinking Closet
16. Coffee Container Christmas Gift Tags by Simply Kelly Designs
17. Gift Wrapping Ideas by C.R.A.F.T.
18. Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas by Making Home Base
19. Sewn Brown Paper Gift Card Gift Giving by Dream a Little Bigger
20. Chalkboard Gift Tag & Ornament by Tried and True
21. Easy Holly Ornament Gift Tag by Rae Gun Ramblings
22. Printable Hand-Lettered Christmas Tags by Persia Lou
23. Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas by Eighteen25
24. Washi Tape Christmas Tree Gift Card Box by That’s What Che Said
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you order through the links I receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Simply Kelly Designs.