My family and I are slightly obsessed with temporary tattoos. I love to create them and my kids love to wear them. Easter is less than 2 weeks. When I was brainstorming new ways to decorate Easter eggs this year, I immediately thought of using temporary tattoos. I had my kids give it a try.
I have a boy (6) and a girl (8) so my house is divided between princesses and superheroes. My son used Marvel Avenger tattoos and my daughter used Disney Princess tattoos that we bought in the party section at Target.
We used regular sized eggs but I recommend using extra large eggs so you can easily fit larger tattoos on the egg.
- small temporary tattoos
- extra large hard boiled eggs
- damp paper towel
1. Select a tattoo that will fit easily around the egg.
2. Trim the tattoo with scissors.
3. Remove the clear top sheet.
4. Place tattoo face down on egg.
5. Hold damp paper towel against the tattoo for 30 seconds.
6. Remove paper towel and peal back paper to reveal the tattooed egg.
These six eggs were done by my kids. They thought this egg decorating method was super easy and wanted to make more!
We will definitely make more before Easter!