Welcome! My name is Kelly. I am wife to Steve and mom to Kara (6) and Colin (4). We live in sunny Florida where I enjoy spending time with my family, scrapbooking, kayaking and reading.
My parents and I immigrated to the United States when I was a baby. The photos in the layout below and a few vivid memories are all that I have from my childhood.
As I grew into adulthood, documenting my life and encouraging others to do so became my passion. Today this passion includes providing scrapbooking/craft tutorials and designing digital scrapbook products to help you preserve your memories. I keep my tutorials and designs simple so we all have more time to make memories!
My personal memory keeping includes:
- a family scrapbook album
- a separate school scrapbook album for each of my two children
- Project 365 to capture all the little moments (2013 is my 5th year in a row!)
- creating individual personal yearbooks for each of the 18 students in my daughter’s kindergarten class
Do you want to get started with digital scrapbooking? Start with these 4 posts:
- Digital Scrapbooking Defined
- How To Get Started With Digital Scrapbooking
- Using Templates In Photoshop CS5
- Using Templates In Photoshop Elements 10