Do you have multiple zip files sitting around that need to be unzipped? An awesome FREE tool to unzip multiple files at once is Extract Now. This tool is extremely easy to use.
2. Open the directory where zipped files are located.
3. Select zipped files to unzip.
4. Drag and drop the zip files from the directory to the large white area in the Extract Now tool. A listing of the zip files will be populated in the tool.
5. Click on the Extract button.
6. Specify the destination folder for the extracted files. I like to choose a sub-folder called New. Click OK and now all zip files will be extracted in the folder specified!
Here is a video of the same steps to use Extract Now as described above.