Today is the last day of the Simple Scrapper’s Time Management course. My task for the day is to create a list of scrapbooking goals for 2012 and the next steps to achieve them. Here is my current list. Goals are in bold and actions are in italics.
- Complete Project 365 – This will be my 4th year! Taking my photo a day is second nature. I want to have all the layouts done and proofed by the end of January 2013. I need to copy my folder structure from 2011 for use with my 2012 photos and layouts.
- Complete 104 layouts – This sounds like a lot but when you break it down it is only 2 per week. I will not count Project 365 layouts in this total. I need to update my scrapbook layout spreadsheet with all the layouts I want to complete.
- Complete Kara’s preschool scrapbook – I want to complete Kara’s preschool scrapbook before her first day of kindergarten in August. I am up to date with the layouts but need to take photos of Kara’s Christmas crafts and print the layouts that I already have done.
- Complete Personal Yearbook with Kara’s class – We are halfway done with individual yearbooks for all 15 students in Kara’s class. I need to verify topics and dates with Kara’s teacher as well as create a back cover page for the books.
- Scrapbook for Kara and Colin’s teachers – Each year I create a scrapbook for each of my children’s teachers. I basically re-work the same layouts that I do for my kids by changing some photos and the journaling and put them in a scrapbook. I need to re-work a few layouts for Kara’s teacher and do the Halloween and Thanksgiving party layouts for Colin’s teacher.
- Design 1 kit and 1 template a month – I design kits/templates based on what I want/need for my own scrapbooking. I need to brainstorm more ideas for monthly topics/themes.
I had these goals floating around in my head but it has been productive to write them down with an action plan. What are your scrapbooking goals for 2012?