Monday kicked off the 7 Days In May Challenges at JessicaSprague.com.
I have completed the 7 challenges the past two years and this year will be no different! Each day a different challenge is posted in the general forum and 24 hours given to complete the challenge.
Day 1’s challenge was be positive. The requirements for this layout were:
1. Use no more than one photo.
2. Use at least three papers – patterned or solid
3. Use a quote or sentiment that you find inspirational, uplifting, or positive in your journaling (or title for that matter). You can include it in a longer text of your own or just use the quote or sentiment – the choice is yours.
4. Add elements of your choice, as many as you like, to finish the layout.
My challenge layout was of my daughter at her pre-K graduation last week.
Day 2’s challenge was about detail. The requirements for this layout where:
1. create a layout using two related photos that tell a story, side by side. one of the photos must be the “big picture” and the other must be the “detail picture.”
2. use any frame from today’s freebie frame collection on your layout. (see below)
3. other than that, everything else is free game! (isn’t freedom awesome? )
This layout is of my husband and his relay team for the race they ran on Saturday. I love this technique of pairing the two contrasting pictures and look forward to using it again in future layouts!
Two challenges down and two layouts done! 5 more to go!