If you’ve been hanging out with me for a while, you’ll know that I love using my Silhouette Portrait for crafting. For the Mason Jar Themed Christmas Gift Blog Hop, I decided to create a mason jar gift for the Silhouette obsessed. This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.
All the items in my mason jar gift for the Silhouette obsessed are fully consumable. Any Silhouette owner can use them even if he or she already has the items. Here’s what is inside:
- $25 Silhouette Online Store Download Card – The Silhouette Online Store is full of great designs that can be use with the Silhouette brand machines. The large majority of designs are $0.99 but can go as high as $5.99. There’s something for everyone and I never have a problem finding a design that I like. Silhouette America often has sales on the designs so the $25 download card can stretch pretty far.
- Silhouette Sketch Pens (metallic and glitter) – Sketch pens are loaded into the Silhouette instead of the blade. The pens will sketch or draw the designs from Silhouette Studio. There are many different types and colors of sketch pens. I love the metallic pens and the glitter pens the best because they add a little bling.
- Silhouette Replacement Blade – I’ve use my Silhouette Portrait often in the last two years so I’m on my fourth replacement blade. I always have an extra one handy in case my blade goes dull.
- Kerr quart sized, wide mouth mason jar
- 1 8.5×11 sheet of white cardstock
- striped washi tape
- scissors and hole punch or Silhouette Portrait and mat
The package for the replacement blade was too wide to go in the jar so I trimmed the plastic on both sides until it fit. I removed the sketch pens from their packages and tied each bundle with twine. The Silhouette download card was also too big to fit in the jar. I cut it so the $25 card is separated from the other part of the card. I included both parts in the jar because one part contains the download code and the other contains the directions for how to use the code.
Wrap the washi tape around the outside of the mason jar lid. Mine fit perfectly.
Download my free printable file. These files are only for your personal use. If you don’t have a Silhouette, download the printable PDF. If you have a Silhouette, download the cut file for your Silhouette Studio software version.
- printable PDF
- Silhouette cut file for Silhouette Studio version 3
- Silhouette cut file for Silhouette Studio version 2
Print the “you’re a cut above the rest” tag and cut it out using scissors or the Silhouette. Use twine to attach the tag to the jar.
More Mason Jar Gift Ideas
Check out these other mason jar gift ideas that are perfect for the holidays!
Domestically Speaking – Yesterday on Tuesday – Cupcakes and Crinoline – Inspiration for Moms – Petticoat Junktion – Morena’s Corner – Our Southern Home – 504 Main – Kleinworth & Co. – Major Hoff Takes a Wife – Just Us Four – My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia – Debbie Doo’s – Refresh Restyle – Kaleidoscope of Colors – Tried & True – Town and Country Living – Stone Gable – Redhead Can Decorate – The Silly Pearl – Uncommon Designs – An Extraordinary Day – Restoration Redoux – Dukes and Duchesses – My Creative Days – Hymns and Verses – It’s Overflowing – The Scrap Shoppe – Simply Kelly Designs – Pet Scribbles
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you order through the links I receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Simply Kelly Designs.