My husband’s grandmother is turning 90 next month. All 4 of us prepared handwritten note cards for her and I also made her a special 90th birthday card using my Silhouette.
- Silhouette Portrait
- Silhouette Portrait mat
- Cut file designed by me (free for personal use)
- Silhouette Studio software
- 1 sheet of patterned paper (5×7 or larger)
- 2 sheets of coordinating cardstock (6×12 and 5×7 or larger)
- Paper trimmer (if needed)
- Tombow adhesive (affiliate link)
Making the Card
Download my free cut file for personal use only.
Open Silhouette Studio and use the Silhouette to cut the 3 separate card pieces.
Fold the main card body along the middle and then adhere the front and inside of the card with adhesive. The finished card is approximately 4.75 x 5.75 inches.
These are the handwritten note cards we are sending with this card. I love seeing everyone’s handwriting on the envelopes.
If you are looking for a 100th birthday card or a card for 100 days of school, you can find a free cut file in my 100 card post.
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link. That means if you order through the link, I receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Simply Kelly Designs.